Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Umar .... Kek Russian Black and White

Four years ago our family was completed with the birth of my 1st little hero... yeah finally after five years of waiting to have our own child, he came to our life on a very special date 09-09-09(9th Sept 2009) ....Alhamdullilah dan syukur....
To my little hero...Mak and Ayah feel so pround and blessed to have you, you've shown us so many things and brings so much joy into our life...Happy 4th Birthday Umar semoga sentiasa menjadi anak yang baik dan soleh untuk Mak dan Ayah ya.... Love you so much...Muahss ^__^

Ok enough for the ramblings..he..he..
On the his special date I've made a simple birthday cake jer....dah tak larat sekarang ni ...I'm already 34 weeks...selalu kepenatan..hu..hu..
Saya buat Rusian Black and White cake ...resepi ambil dari blog Kak Azlita ,Masam Manis ... Berbaloi buat (walaupun lepas buat "pengsan" sekejap...muhaha)


Simplekan??? I just adorned the cake with printed banner and Thomas toy.... ni kes dah tak larat tahap melampau..ha..ha..tapi yang penting my little hero smile from ear to ear....and he said to me that "Mak pandai dan kek cantik"... he..he..kembang setaman makcik.


The way he smile to me.....really made my day....and that's all matter
 
Ni goodie pack yang saya buat untuk di hantar to jiran-jiran....saya buat Chocolate cake in a cup ,Paratha Sardine Puff and Almost Famous Amos Choc Chip Cookies.....Walaupun lepas buat ni saya "pengsan" sekejap muhaha..tapi saya puas hati....yeay mission accomplished!!

No comments: