Monday, August 26, 2013

Ulangtahun Perkahwinan

23rd of August 2013 has marked a milestone in my life. It was our 9th wedding anniversary. I just can’t believe it has been 10 years since we met and 9 years of marriage.

How time flies ... Nevertheless, Alhamdulillah...thank you God the Almighty for giving us the most wonderful and blessed life together.I pray that our life together will always be blessed by Allah the Almighty and may our love remains strong both in this life and hereafter, Insya-Allah...Amin Ya Rabbal Alamin.

Enough of that ramblings.....so on that 'OUR DAY' I’ve gave him a little surprise...errr..well not that so surprise because he already can guess that I will make something for him ...ha..ha..it’s so cliche coz every year on our special day I will cook or make somethings for him.....back to the SURPRISE....actually nothing fancy mancy ye sedara-sedari just 3 simple course meals .Sekarangkan Cik Nurul suka tengok MKR –My Kitchen Rules so kenkonon nak buat ala-ala MKR la ha..ha..ha.. eventhough I’ve imagined to cook so many fabulous menus but at the end I choosed 3 simple menu..ha..ha..and the menu is:


1.For the entree(chewah entree le kenkonon..muhaaha) : Oriental Pai Tee with spicy coriader and sesame sauce.

2.Main course : Shrimp Oglio Olio Spagetti with veggies Jerrrr(sangat la tak kreatif)
 
3.Dessert: Easy Peasy Tiramisu ......yummeh...


 
And Alhamdullilah my DH laling loves all the meals.....and I’m the happiest wife in the world.
 My little Umar said this Tiramisu is his Birthday cake....

No comments: