Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tiramisu

Assalamualaikum.... & hi to everyone....

Yeay my 60  days confinement period end today...phew...
My hand start itchy to bake something delectable & sweet thing just to satisfy my cravings..ha..ha..
And to begin with... I made this simple Tiramisu ....

I used chocolate sponge cake...cut into 3 layers & soaked it with nescafe .
For the cream ,I used cream cheese,icing sugar ,whipping cream & vanilla essence-beat the cream cheese till smooth then add all the ingredients and beat again till it become soft peak.
To assemble it take 1 layer of sponge cake then spread the cream cheese & repeat the process till the end.Chill in the fridge for several hours
The recipe..well I source the recipe from here ,Thanks to kak Ummie


Yummy....I love it...finish half of it hu..hu..
Abang Umar is taking care of his little sister ,Aishah.....

2 comments:

June said...

amboi2 umar...betui kaa jaga adik tu? hahah

nizaineese said...

Comeinya adik beradik berdua tu....