Sunday, April 10, 2011

Basic cupcake class

Basic Cupcake class with Yus(my ERL's buddy) & Watie from Stich Cookies . Just to inform that before this I have received so many request for classes & due to my shortage of 'ME'(he..he..tak der helper to babysit my son yg sebenarnya), I've declined some or maybe most of it....sorry :( . But worry not if you are interested to have class with me,kindly email me & I'll try my best to allocate one for you(yg nie selalunya ikut my DH schedule sbb dia yg akan babysit my son..he..he..). At the moment 1 session class per month & min/max 2 students per class ;-) Ok let see what Yus & Watie has accomplished....
class was held at my tiny kitchen & this is the reason why I can only have 2 student per session... Watie's work Yus's work


Thanks you to both Yus & Watie.....

1 comment:

♥♥Watie♥♥ said...

he3.... malu lah.. kuar dlm blog femes.....