Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Flip Flop cake

The flip flop is made from 9 inch square cake
Vanilla butter cake + Kiwi filling + buttercream & fondant topper
When Kak Ina called me last Sunday requesting cake for her Natasha,at first I was like hesitated & reluctant to accept the order as I'm pretty busy preparing "things" for my big project which the dateline is on 5th of Dec.But kak Ina is very good in persuading me..he..he...and another things make me to accept the order willingly is because she never failed to order the cake from me for Tasha's birthday since I'm in this baking line...kira kata she is my good supporter...
Since she leave everythings to me & me with shortage of time ....only can come out with this simple flip flop design....
Why I choose this design?well Tasha will soon embrace the adolescent world....& she will, you know starts looking for something pretty & womenly...I guess he..he...so this flip flop is for you dear...happy 11th birthday

3 comments:

BUTTONSFORCRAFTS said...

Thanks Nurul.... The B-day girl loves it so much even Kak Long also keep posing with the cake. And Tasha keep asking me if I already thank you on her behalf. She loves the cakes and the gift as well....

Fari Mansoor said...

You're so creative Nurul! Memang cantik menarik :)

Aida & Riana said...

cantik nye kak nurul..dh blh expand work station dh ni....