Saturday, September 4, 2010

Cookie Raya Card

Experimenting with new design,cookie card.....just to create something new & out of the normalities.Paper card or Raya card is special in their own right,of course & instead of sending a paper card ,I've sent these edible card to someone that I really adored back in my diploma time.
1st design....for the background I've used the Royal icing & the embellishments are from fondant.2nd design...the size of cookie is 7" x 5"....

The Cookie Card will be perfect for any occasions,say it with Anniversary,Birthday,Wedding wishes or just name it .....

2 comments:

The Chickeboom said...

Salam kak nurul..

Haha..tersenyum saya tgk cookie card akak.Actually saya berangan nak buat cookie card for my wedding dan ada buat beberapa sketches...dan....saya nak consult dengan akak hehe..tak sangka akak dah buat dulu ^__^..nice!~

from :
Nurul Ashikin Hussin
Semenyih
(pernah order cupcakes from you for my hantaran tunang)

Cake2u said...

salam Asyikin,

kak nurul ingat... :),ok ape2 roger akak K...