Monday, August 2, 2010

The preparations....

Just to share the story......last week I didn't take any orders from customer because of my graduation day.....hah?what graduation day?he..he...I've taking the Wilton cake decorating course and has completed the course 1 & 2,now the course 3.Can't wait to finish this final course as I've been taking the classess for 3 months consecutively..penat weh....& of course my pocket also heavily drains of $$$$$$....not to mention the fee but also the tambang pergi balik from Sepang to section 14,PJ and also the tools that I've been indulged at the ICCA outlet ho..ho..ho..tak pe sekali sekala ja.... back to the preparations story, along the week I've to practice the royal icing flower(we've been taught 4 flowesr this time....petunias,morning glory,posientias & lily) & a part from that I've to prepare the roses for wedding cake which I will present on my graduation day(love to use this word ha..ha..).....enjoy the pictures & let the pictures tell the story Morning glories,lilies,petunias & ponsetias
Just imagine how heavy all these things(macam nak patah tgn)...this is how I packed all the 4 cakes which I've already covered with fondant,flowers & tools....by the way I've commuted with ERL to Kl Sentral & taking the Putra LRT to Asia Jaya & from the Lrt Station the cab already waiting for me to go to my final destination...fuh...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your work is fabulous! Beautiful job!