Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mega Cookies Project

This is my very 1st mega project for COOKIES.....Thank to Wani for placing the order ya.I must say that baking & decorating the cookies with huge amount is very tiring & daunting task compared to baking cupcakes with the same amount....Wani has placed 1600 pcs of cookies for wedding favour and unfortunately I only managed to produce 1300 pcs of cookies....thousand apologised ....(siap demam buat cookies nie) it tooks me the whole 3 days to bake the cookies & another 3 days to decorate ....fuh...soooo tiring(ada lagi 300 cookies yg masih belum dideco...dah mmg tak boleh angkat tangan...badan pun dah mengigil)150 pcs of cookies with full deco with royal icing....W is represent for Wani & F represent for Faisal,for this kind of deco it's took whole day just to dry it....

The cookies before make-up ...he..he..
After make-up...

Close up & I come out with these 2 designMy only assistant...he..he..my dear hubby...Tq dear
Side order from Wani...120pcs of chocolate cupcake with Ganached frosting....luckily she just request to embellish the cuppies with the heart confetti...and I must give all the credits to my dear hubby coz all has been done by him except the baking process ...he..he..from frosting ,decorating & packaging all is done by him...TQ dear...

I would like to thank Wani...& Sorry coz not able to come out with the amount requested...

3 comments:

fiza said...

nuyui...i really understand kepayahan & kepenatan membuat cookies ni...huhuh saya angkat tangan siap2...ada customer nuyui tanya aritu pun tak sanggup coz cookies ni per recipe cuma dpt abt 40pcs...hiiiii kalau nk 1000pcs brp round tu? pastu deco with r.i, let dry, masuk plastik, seal...ikat ribbon....ouchhh...i surrender....yelah to me prefer buat cc lagi, anway nuyui jaga kesihatan yek...hope u'll b able to b baking soon..!

Cake2u said...

salam fiza...tq fiza ur remarks make me happy...at least I ada sahabat yg faham pasal kepayahan ni..he..he..actually masa saya accept order tu ada a few assistant yg dah janji nak tolong...tapi tup2 masa nak buat masing2 ada hal..nak buat camno..dah janji saya kena laksanakan jugak..yg penting saya dapat knowledged & pengalaman nak handle bulk order for cookies,selalunya kena ada 1st baru ada utk yg seterusnya...lagi sekali muahs...muahss to fiza..

Anonymous said...

nurul - nak minta quotation cookies ni for 500 --> simple design. harga with or with plastic bag *kita ingat bungkus sendiri*

email me at eidrogue at yahoo dot com