Monday, December 29, 2008

Deco Class

Today my house has been visited by 2 gorgeous ladies, kakak Sufiza & adik Sufina(they're twins)...he..he..he..with a mission to learn making & deco the cupcakes.....me at first quite sceptical about my ability to conduct the class as I'm still considered myself as an amateur .....but kakak is very good in persuading me...ha..ha...and both of them is actually my friends...(don't have the guts to say NO)....the class start on 11.30am and finished on 5pm....phew....I gave 2 thumbs up to my 2 friends for their diligent & perseverance during the embellishment & decorating the cuppies...to kakak & adik...practice make perfect...TQ ya...
Adik's cuppies
Kakak's cuppies

4 comments:

O said...

akak buka kelas ke kak?
kalo buka, nak gak masuk..hehehe

Cake2u said...

ad hoc class ni aida...kalau akak buat nanti akak buat announcement ya...berani buat sbb both of them kawan masa belajar dulu..he..he..

Ranicakes said...

wah dah jadik cikgu nih...tahniah...

D.a.a.l.i.a. said...

selamat tahun baru... bravo.. dah jadi cikgu..... bagus tu ...

Kak Daalia