Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Elmo & friends

I love all the sesame street characters and will happily accept any order relating to these colonies coz it will make me reminisces back to my childhood era where it was the only entertainment & educational programme available at RTM and yes ,at that time there's no ASTRO .....but being me as a "kanak-kanak riang" I really enjoyed watching all these character ......
Back to the above cupcakes ,it was ordered by Imah fr Kelana Jaya for her beloved boys.Thank you Imah and It was nice meeting you......(we speak the same langguage-utara'ian...he..he..)
Her SMS really make my day....
"salam kak nurul,tq for lovely and yummy cuppies.Danish love it.Habis licin.Confirm will order more cake and cuppies in future.Many thank to kak nurul"......

2 comments:

Imah Ishak said...

Kak nurul, tanya skit, nanti kak nurul boleh buatkan cookies utk raya haji tak yg 50 cookies RM22. Kalau buat, imah nak order....

Cake2u said...

ok imah ...kalau kak nurul berkesempatan kak nurul caling2 imah kay...sekarang tak berani cakap lagi...