Saturday, October 25, 2008

Black & silver theme

The theme is black & silver colour ,and my dear customer has give clear details which I think easy for me to comprehend......She wanted 6'' fondant cake with 12 pcs of cuppies for "hantaran" and 50pcs of chocolate cuppies with buttercream frosting for her nieces & nephews.Thank you Yan for placing the order ...and Selamat Pengantin Baru to you .....





Comment fr Yan:
"sis,thanx 4 ur lovely cake n cuppies!!!!!mu nieces n nephews pgg cupcakes smpai x ckup tgn.my deareast nephew sorg tu siap sorok byk2 utk die sbb tkut abis.another thing is my MIL plk sgup smpn dlm fridge cake n cuppies 4 hantaran tu sbb tkut sy x smpt rs.a week after wedding cremony tu br sy tau,tu pn sbb sy yg bukak fridge kt umh dier,hahaha.....but my hubby relatives said ur cake was delicious n i said it M.A.R.V.E.L.E.O.U.S!!!!!!" .....Tengkiu dear,ur comment really make my day....

3 comments:

haryanifabilah said...

sis,thanx 4 ur lovely cake n cuppies!!!!!
mu nieces n nephews pgg cupcakes smpai x ckup tgn.my deareast nephew sorg tu siap sorok byk2 utk die sbb tkut abis.another thing is my MIL plk sgup smpn dlm fridge cake n cuppies 4 hantaran tu sbb tkut sy x smpt rs.a week after wedding cremony tu br sy tau,tu pn sbb sy yg bukak fridge kt umh dier,hahaha.....
but my hubby relatives said ur cake was delicious n i said it M.A.R.V.E.L.E.O.U.S!!!!!!

Cake2u said...

Yan...TQ dear for the compliments...he..he..your comment really make my day..as hari ini ku kena bekerja..sob..sob...glad to know that everyone liked it....hope to meet u some other time..anyway Selamat Pengantin Baru..Pss..boleh tak kalau Yan emailkan gambar hantaran pertunagan Yan tu..teringin nak tgk the customised black roses tu...Once again...TQ dear..

bucketarmy said...

ngaa~
sedap2..
tp x dpt mkn cupcake hantaran..
dpt mkn elmo syaje..
wuhuhu