Friday, August 22, 2008

My Mistakes........

Hu..hu..hu...I just realized that I've made a big mistake for this both orders,my cousin Kak Ida has ordered the above choc cuppies & below is also choc cuppies and it was ordered by my Aunt(Mak Teh) .....
After I've handed all the cuppies, I have tasted the left over cuppies(my habit)then I realized that instead of putting the baking powder into the ingredients,I've put the Sodium bicarbonate.....hu..hu..hu...both bottles is sitting together side by side....my mistakesssssssss.....immediatelly I've called my aunt mentioning the above matter....my Aunt just laugh.....(tulah padahnye kalau tgh letih pi baking cake,mata jadi kelabu asap.....) worry not as I've promised to my aunt that I'll refund all the payment .....hi...hi..hi....Sorry ya....I take it as a huge lesson...not to do the same mistakes in the future......
23/08/08:9.30am- My Mak Teh just call me this morning.....mentioning that everyone love the cuppies and didn't complaint about the taste ......Mak Teh also informed that she didn't tell about the matter to them(my lovely cousins ,neices & nephews) and she also said that I don't have to refund the payment......gheee...I've to give something to her & Kak Ida to compensate my mistake...hi..hi...la..la..la..

No comments: