Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brownies kukus lapis keju

Ohhh....wish I could have a loving sister....hmm...tapi apakan daya ditakdirkan menjadi anak perempuan tunggal mmg takkan ada kakak nye....this cake has been ordered far from JB by Kak Roshaiza to her sister,Shidah.....the lucky lady is living in the same hausing area with me and plus we are ERLian's companions.Kak Roshaiza @ kak Aja has requested me to deliver the cake after 6.30pm which to make it as a surprise but it turn to otherway coz Shidah was not at home yet....haiyaa she must be celebrating her birthday with her hubby lor....takkan nak tunggu jer depan rumah dia dgn kekkan,so nak tak nak I've to call her mentioned that I want to give her something....and luckly she didn't suspect anything,she promised to come & collect "something" that she thought that maybe a 'juadah dr seorang jiran kpd jirannye' . She was totally surprised when she saw the cake and puzzled from where did I knew today is her birthday...he..he..had to story mory le kat dia....hua..hua...I was not happy with my roses...senget benget macam tuan dia gak...(kena practice lagi nih)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Nurul! Not to forget..sorry about the "surprise" drama..hehehe didn't expect it turned out the other way around...:)) It was a pleasure dealing with u..

Cake2u said...

hi..hi..hi..kak Aja...it's okay,her house just round the corner... thank you so much kak for the order ya....