Thursday, July 31, 2008

Oh my Thursday......

Thursday was my very busy day....sigh...hmmm......I've got 3 different orders in a row ......
4 ur view I've seggregated the pictures based on the pick up time ....

Morning
All these 3 cakes was ordered by Kak Nas and my beloved hubby has delivered it to Putrajaya as I was busy preparing cake for the next order....thank you dear...

Chocolate moist steamed cake-4"
Plain cheese cake-1/2kg
Steamed layered cheese brownies......customer requested to picture her 3 childrens holding balloons.....

Evening
220pcs of cookies for the birthday party celebration...hmmm...baked the cookies 2 days earlier and started decorate the cookies on wednesday's night and finished on 3 am on thursday morning....wah I feel so sleepy....just managed to sleep for 3 hours only

Night

This is an add hoc order....my old freind ,Roshima called last night requested to have 25pcs choco flavour cuppies and wanted Tom & Jerry with Doraemon character.....I think everyone love these 3 character....hi..hi..made me reminiscing of these 2 creatures which Tom is fixated if not obsessed on the antics of his housemate,a little brown mouse called Jerry.Tom's career which consists basically napping and eating,is often sacrafice by thoughts about how to capture his elusive nemesis....he never succeed bcoz Jerry maybe smaller but he also smarter....hi..hi..hi..I really love to watch them on tv and also MR Doremon....
At 1st I wanted to decline the request as I was busy preparing the cookies but then I changed my mind since I've not seen her for quite a while..... baked the cake in the morning and complete the deco on the evening.... ha..ha....ha....at last my mission accomplished.....

2 comments:

nizaineese said...

Wow.. what a busy day you have here. Kena banyak makan multivitamin to stay awake ni.. hee he.. Good for you, nurul. Your business is progressing. Remember my order this December?

Cake2u said...

salam kak noral,sorry termiss pulak tgk komen nie....saya ingat order tu ...don't worry I'll reserve it for U.