Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Individual character

I've got new assignment....individual character.....ngeh..ngeh...40 cuppies with vanilla choco chip...Yus (my regular customer ) gave this task(has email the details of every character for each of her friends) and she did mentioned to me that she want me to experiment with new idea.....yes thank you to U ..ha..ha...don't laugh ya coz I know some of you will do....but anyway...let laugh together ha..ha..ha......some of the cartoon character macam tak jadi jer....maafkan saya ye....bab2 melukih ni masih keras lagi.... and like I mentioned in my previous entry,the miniature hand bags,heels,flip-flop was inspired by Anita Jamal .....her work is perfect but don't compare my work with her ya....I know...macam langit dgn bumi.....sekali lagi....saya kanak2 baru belajar....ha..ha...



No comments: